Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 25 minutes
1 head of cauliflower
2 sprigs of thyme
2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
1/2 cup Vegan parmesan, grated
1 cup Cashew milk
Salt and pepper
- Cut cauliflower into florets
- Place cauliflower florets into a large bowl with 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 10-15 minutes or until very soft, stirring every few minutes
- Take thyme off sprigs, leaving just the leaves
- In a small pot simmer cashew milk with thyme and garlic cloves (5-10 minutes) until it becomes flavored.
- Strain to remove garlic and thyme.
- Place cauliflower in food processor and blend until smooth
- Transfer cauliflower to a nonstick pot, on a low heat, and whisk while slowly adding flavored cashew milk and parmesan cheese. If you desire a more creamy and loose mash, add more milk!