- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: DECEMBER 15TH
We are constantly exposed to toxins in our environment and in the food we ingest, leaving us feeling acidic, bloated, and inflamed. The solution is SWW™ Alkalize. Our nutrient-dense, organic formula of antioxidant-rich greens kick starts digestion, supports detoxification, and keeps you in a fasted state for optimal fat burn. This secret weapon has only nine ingredients, which includes six servings of daily greens. No additives, blends, or fillers.
Improve Digestion * Support Detoxification * Boost Immunity * Reduce Acidity *
- Improves digestion
- Enhances the gut microbiome
- Amplifies bodily detox
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Balances blood glucose and lipid levels
- Supports cardiovascular and liver function
- Promotes satiety
- Weight management
- Modulates the stress response
- Enhances a healthy immune response
- Strengthens hair and nails
- Improves cognitive brain function
- Boosts energy
- Increases antioxidant intake
- Organic Wheat Grass
- Powder Organic Barley Grass
- PowderOrganic Oat Grass
- Powder Organic Spinach
- Powder Organic Barley Grass Juice
- Powder Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice
- Powder Organic Kale Powder
- Organic Turmeric Powder
How To Use
Add one sachet of greens to 4 ounces of water and mix. Do not consume more than three sachets daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why do I need Alkalize in my daily routine?
Due to mineral loss in our soil and chronic stress many individuals are depleted in essential electrolytes, especially magnesium. Stress utilizes vitamins and minerals at an expedited rate to service the body and ensure it survives the stressor. Consequently, stress can leave us depleted of many of our essential nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin B12 and sodium. We require a greater intake of these nutrients when stressed or undergoing high intensity exercise. This blend is beneficial for replacing electrolytes consistently lost through sweat, urination, elimination and stress. Due to the presence of absorbable magnesium and magnesium’s role in nerve function, this effectively moderates the stress response and promotes a calming effect on the brain, helping you feel more grounded and rested throughout the day and at night.
When should I take Alkalize?
We recommend alkalizing first thing in the morning before you expose yourself to any additional acids, which can come from coffee, exercise and daily stressors. We also recommend alkalizing again in the afternoon after you have exposed yourself to a lot of daily stressors and before you indulge at dinner time.
Why are the greens called “Alkalize”?
Greens are extremely alkalizing. Various studies have found that a diet greater than nine servings of fruits and vegetables a day has been shown to increase urine pH, reduce urinary calcium excretion and potentially improve bone turnover markers. Excess acidic exposure can increase bone turnover markers as our bodily minerals (many which are stored in our bones) are utilized as temporary buffers. Over time this can lead to excessive bone break down. Consuming more greens is a simple and effective way to increase our vegetable intake and thus support the body’s ability to alkalize.
How does Alkalize support digestion?
We have billions of bacteria that reside within our digestive tract. Their role is to break down undigested food in order to support waste removal and to have healthy elimination. Yet, just like anything else, bacteria (probiotics) need to be fed. Bacteria love fiber (prebiotics). Greens (rich in fiber) function as natural prebiotics. The more we feed those good bacteria the more we will have regular bowel movements and a healthier GI tract. Greens will only help amp up this process!
How does Alkalize support detoxification?
Although our liver is our main detox organ, those toxins then need to be removed through sweating, urination, breathing or elimination. The more we feed our good bacteria and support elimination the more we support our bodies’ natural detox process to remove toxins. If you aren’t having regular bowel movements then you are not regularly detoxifying.
What ingredients are included in the SWW™ Alkalize?
Alkalize only contains nine ingredients! That’s it. It contains: Organic Wheat Grass Powder, Organic Barley Grass Powder, Organic Oat Grass Powder, Organic Spinach Powder, Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder, Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder, Organic Kale Powder, Organic Turmeric Powder.
Are there any additives and fillers?
There are no additives and fillers. It is just organic greens and turmeric. Nothing else.
How does it compare to competitors?
- Alkamind: The primary benefit of the SWW greens over the Alkamind greens is the simplified ingredient list. Less is more. Alkalize only contains nine ingredients compared to the 21 ingredients of Alkamind. Alkamind also contains an organic sprout blend, outside of just pure greens. The SWW Alkalize blend focuses on specific ingredients. As there are less additional ingredients, each of the eight ingredients in Alkalize are in a higher concentration per serving size. Alkalize also contains no sweeteners or natural flavors, compared to Alkamind using monk fruit and natural flavors in their flavored blends.
- AG1:The primary benefit of Alkalize over AG1 is it is 100% organic and only contains nine ingredients. AG1 greens is not entirely a greens powder as it has many other additives which could cause individuals to have a negative reaction. AG1 contains 75 ingredients. AG1 also contains unnecessary additives such as: soy lecithin, pea protein isolate, added vitamins and minerals, silicon dioxide, and natural flavoring. It is also not just a greens powder. It contains added herbs and adaptogens. The more you add other ingredients the less you have of the greens to get their potent alkalizing benefits. The greens in AG1 are also not organic. Based on the excessive ingredients, AG1 will break your fast.
- Amazing Grass: The primary benefit of Alkalize over Amazing Grass is it does not contain any additives and it is 100% organic. It is a much simpler formulation of only nine ingredients. Amazing grass contains unnecessary additives: silica (a filler), green tea leaf extract, maca root (a stimulant). Not all of Amazing Grass’s ingredients are organic.
- Raw Organic Garden of Life: The primary benefit of the Alkalize over the Garden of Life greens is the simplified ingredient list. This caters to a much wider audience and is focused on a specific goal (alkalize and detox) rather than trying to squeeze in as many ingredients as possible. Both are completely organic but Garden of life has a lot more ingredients: green juice blend, fruit and vegetable antioxidant blend, sprout blend and enzymes and probiotics. Although it is a good blend the list of ingredients makes it difficult for anyone who has food allergies. This is often a concern for autoimmune individuals.
- Welleco: The primary benefit of Alkalize over Welleco is it is 100% organic and only contains nine ingredients. Welleco greens is not entirely a greens powder as it has many other additives outside of simple greens which could cause individuals to have a negative reaction. As there are less additional ingredients, each of the nine ingredients in the Alkalize are in a higher concentration per serving size. Welleco also has added unnecessary ingredients: gum blend (guar gum, xanthan gum, gum acacia), added vitamins and minerals, added amino acids, green tea leaf extract (stimulating). Welleco also contains added herbs and adaptogens. Eleuthero should only be consumed for specific stages of the stress response and not indefinitely. It is a more stimulating herb. Individuals can have sensitivities and negative responses to various herbal extracts. Welleco is not 100% organic.
How do I make sure it dissolves properly?
We at SWW™ love to use a portable frother and froth the greens in 4 ounces of cold water. However, you can just as easily mix it into cold water with a spoon.
Why does it include turmeric?
Turmeric provides amazing benefits for supporting a healthy inflammatory response. This then further supports detoxification and alkalizing in the body.
Do I still need to consume vegetables in my diet?
Yes! We at SWW™ are huge advocates for making vegetables a large part of your diet. Yet, we are aware many individuals struggle to get in fresh, organic greens on a daily basis. We wanted to provide you with something to up your intake in a very convenient way.
How is it sweetened?
It is not sweetened! It is just plain and simple, greens.
Can I take Alkalize when pregnant?
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, always consult your health care professional prior to using any SWW™ products. With that said, SWW™ Alkalize is an excellent way to get the alkalizing greens your body needs during pregnancy. Please always consult your doctor first before taking any product.
What is the difference between a greens powder and consuming a greens juice?
Due to the natural sugars found in plants, a green juice will most likely break your fast (even if it doesn’t include any fruit). We still love a good green juice and think this is a great addition to an afternoon alkalize but a greens powder, made up of dehydrated greens and dehydrated greens juice, will not break your morning fast. It is also easy to incorporate into your routine and is more cost effective.
How many servings of greens are in one serving?
Alkalize contains approximately six servings of daily greens in one scoop. This is amazing as the recommended daily intake for fruits and vegetables is about 3-4 servings a day.
Will Alkalize break my morning fast?
It will not! When you take Alkalize first thing in the morning you will be sure to still remain in that healthy, desired fat burning mode.
Is there a minimum monthly commitment for the subscription?
Yes. SWW™ product subscriptions require a 2-month minimum commitment. You are able to cancel anytime after the initial 2 months.