2 apples (1 cup), peeled, cored removed, diced
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2 tablespoons coconut sugar
2 tablespoons coconut cream or coconut yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400℉
- In a baking dish, combine the apples, blueberries, and coconut sugar.
- Bake in the oven for about 30-35 minutes or until the apples are tender.
- Serve with coconut cream or yogurt, if using, and enjoy!
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Serve either warm or cold
- You can use the roasted apples + berries for parfaits, mix it in with oats for overnight oats, or good warmed up on its own!