1/2 cup coconut flour
½ scoop Turvani plant based protein powder, vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
¾ cup (about 2 carrots) carrots, grated
- In a bowl, add the coconut flour, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add the maple syrup, vanilla, and melted coconut and stir again. Fold in ⅓ of a cup of the shredded coconut and all of the grated carrots.
- Form into even balls with your hands, approximately one inch in diameter. Add the remaining shredded coconut to a plate for rolling.
- If the batter is too sticky, add some more coconut flour. If the batter is too dry, add 1 teaspoon at a time of both maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Dough should easily form into a ball when squeezing together.
- Place in a sealed container in the fridge for about 20 minutes to slightly harden.