½ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon melted, coconut oil
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 teaspoons cinnamon
1 cup mixed: raw pecans + walnuts +almond, chopped
1 tablespoon flax seeds
1 tablespoon chia seed
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the honey, vanilla, and melted coconut oil in a small pot over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour over the oat mixture. Stir until the oat mixture is evenly coated with honey mix.
- Line a small baking sheet pan (9x13 inch) with parchment paper. Using spray oil, spray the parchment (or use melted coconut oil and lightly grease the parchment paper). Add the granola mixture into the pan and spread it into an even layer.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until just golden.
- Do not allow it to become too brown, or the bars will be too hard.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely, then cut into squares.