1 1/2 teaspoon avocado oil
¼ cup onion, chopped
2 cups baby spinach, chopped
1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a muffin tray with oil or use muffin liners. In a skillet over medium-low heat, once hot add 1 tablespoon oil and chopped onions. Cook for a few minutes, until the onions are translucent. Then add the broccoli florets, cooking until bright green for about 3 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat then mix in the spinach until just wilted. Let cool.
- Meanwhile in a medium-sized bowl, crack the eggs and whip them until they are broken down. Then add the onion + broccoli mix, almond milk, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix everything together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared muffin tray until they are about 3/4 of the way filled.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!