Why do we need magnesium?
- Supports healthy bone density
- Assists in muscle recovery
- Regulates the nervous system and supports a healthy mood
- Balances blood sugar
- Improves digestion
In theory, absolutely. However, our soil is increasingly depleted in magnesium. It’s estimated that over 50% of the population is not getting the recommended daily amount of magnesium.
There’s more than just one kind of Magnesium (and they aren’t all created equally):
Magnesium we would avoid:
- Citrate: Easily absorbed and found in many products on the market, but acts as a laxative in excess amounts—a cheaper form of magnesium.
- Oxide: Poorly absorbed and functions as a laxative. It can soothe heartburn and indigestion.
- Carbonate: Should not be used in high doses due to laxative properties. Another form that aids in battling symptoms of acid reflux.
- Glycinate: One of the most easily absorbed forms of magnesium that doesn’t impact the digestive system negatively. This form calms the brain and body, promoting better sleep and supporting a healthy stress response.
- Taurinate: Supports a healthy cardiovascular system and helps balance blood sugar.
- Gluconate: This form is the most easily absorbed, which makes it the most effective for severe magnesium depletion.
- Magnesium L-threonate: This is the newest form of magnesium on the market. Studies have shown that it is effective in improving cognitive function and memory.
We are excited to launch our in-house minerals blend, SWW™ Restore! This product does the work of what would typically be a 3-4 supplement cocktail.
- Add one sachet of our new SWW™ Restore minerals to a glass of water before bed.
- Make sure these are taken at least 30 minutes away from eating.
- Our blend will help you recover from exercise, decrease cravings, combat bloating, and reduce stress.
- Reduced cravings
- Better sleep quality
- Balanced acidity in the body
- Enhanced energy
- Boosted mood
- Increased endurance
- A greater sense of calm
- Improved mental clarity