1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
1/2 white onion, chopped small
2 cups frozen peas
1 cup chopped baby spinach
1 tsp sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and the onions. Sauté the onions until lightly browned and tender, stirring frequently
- Add the peas and spinach, stirring until spinach is slightly wilted about 1 minute. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Make four wells in the pan by pushing the veggies aside. Crack the eggs into each well. Season each egg with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper if desired.
- Cover the pan with a lid and bring down the heat to low. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the egg whites have cooked through and the yolk is set to your liking.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!