SWW™ Restore - Replenishing Minerals
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Daily stressors and nutrient-depleted foods leave our bodies lacking essential electrolytes and minerals. A key pillar of Sarah Wragge Wellness™ is supporting a balanced nervous system. We seek to enhance your body’s recovery at the end of every day, lull you into a calmer state, and bring you into balance.
Exercise Recovery * Decrease Cravings * Combat Bloating * Reduce Stress*
- Restores daily losses of electrolytes and minerals
- Enhances muscle recovery and increase endurance
- Neutralizes acid
- Reduces sugar cravings
- Improves quality of sleep
- Improves hydration
- Boosts mood
- Improves mental clarity
- Moderates the body’s natural stress response
- Calms an overactive nervous system
- Supports bone mineral density
- Enhances energy levels
- Prevents bodily mineral losses
- Aids in bowel regularity
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Citric Acid
- Natural Flavors
- Calcium Citrate
- Potassium Bicarbonate
- Monk Fruit Extract
- Ascorbic Acid
How To Use
Add one sachet of minerals to 4 ounces of water and mix. Do not consume within 30 minutes of eating.
*Do not consume more than 2 sachets in a day*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Why do I need minerals?
Due to mineral loss in our soil and chronic stress many individuals are depleted in essential electrolytes, especially magnesium. Stress utilizes vitamins and minerals at an expedited rate to service the body and ensure it survives the stressor. Consequently, stress can leave us depleted of many of our essential nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin B12 and sodium. We require a greater intake of these nutrients when stressed or undergoing high intensity exercise. This blend is beneficial for replacing electrolytes consistently lost through sweat, urination, elimination and stress. Due to the presence of absorbable magnesium and magnesium’s role in nerve function, this effectively moderates the stress response and promotes a calming effect on the brain, helping you feel more grounded and rested throughout the day and at night.
What are natural flavors?
Natural flavors are defined as flavors derived from plant or animal sources, including fruit, meat, fish, herbs, roots, leaves, buds or bark that are distilled, fermented or manipulated in a lab. Natural flavors sometimes receive a negative connotation because there is little regulation on ingredients that can be labeled as “natural flavors”. Therefore, they can be used to mask questionable ingredients like MSG, but that is not the case with the natural flavors we have selected.
What is included in the SWW™ Restore natural flavors?
Outside of the essential oil extracts derived from blueberry and other botanicals, the only other natural flavoring ingredients listed are dextrose as the carrier and silicon dioxide as the anti-caking agent.
When should I take the minerals?
Add one scoop of minerals to water before bed and after intense exercise. Do not consume within 30 minutes of a meal.
Which minerals are included in the SWW™ Restore?
Sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium glycinate and calcium citrate. As a bonus our minerals also include the vitamin, vitamin B12, which aids in nerve function and energy production.
Why does it include B12?
Vitamin B12 has many different roles in the body. Since a lot of us struggle with varying degrees of chronic stress we are frequently depleted of this precious vitamin. It has an important role in making sure our bodies are able to produce cellular energy and function properly. It is also necessary for cell growth and brain function. We include B12 to help you feel ready to deal with all of life’s stressors.
Can I take this if pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to get pregnant?
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication, or have any medical condition, always consult your health care professional prior to using any SWW™ products. With that said, SWW™ Restore is an excellent way to get the added minerals your body needs during pregnancy. Please always consult your doctor first before taking any product.
Why does this include sodium bicarbonate rather than sodium chloride?
One of our primary pillars at SWW™ is alkalization! We believe that due to our current environment full of toxins and the Standard American Diet, most individuals are constantly operating in a more acidic state, which leads to mineral depletion. After a full day, intense workouts, likely some indulgences at dinner, this blend not only helps replace depleted minerals but re-alkalizes the body before you go to bed at night. We want you to be ready for your nightly detox.
How is it sweetened?
We use monk fruit! Monk fruit is a natural, non-calorie sweetener. It supports healthy blood glucose levels and typically does not cause any digestive issues.
How does it compare to competitors?
- Alkamind: The primary benefit of Restore over Alkamind is the additional ingredients of vitamin B12 and double the amount of magnesium. The additional magnesium will provide more of a calming effect to the brain to support a wind-down routine before bed as well as muscle relaxation. As stress causes depletion of magnesium and magnesium has a necessary role for inhibiting an overactive stress response, most individuals require greater levels of magnesium than what they are currently getting in their diet.
- LMNT: This is not entirely a comparable product as they both have completely different goals. The goal of LMNT is to replace electrolytes lost when exercising / sweating - hence the high concentration of sodium chloride and potassium chloride. The purpose of Restore is to support acid base balance and increase magnesium intake - hence utilizing sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate to neutralize acid.
- Moon Juice: These are not really comparable products as Moon Juice only contains various forms of magnesium and L-theanine, not any other minerals. Its main purpose is to increase magnesium intake and L-theanine to promote a calming effect on the brain and support individuals dealing with an overactive stress response. SWW™ is implementing this as well as replacing other electrolytes to support electrolyte balance and enhance alkalinity in the body.
- ATHlytes: Similar to LMNT, this is not entirely a comparable product as they both have different goals. The goal of ATHlytes is to replace electrolytes lost when exercising / sweating - hence the high concentration of sodium from himalayan sea salt. The purpose of SWW™ Restore is to support acid base balance and increase magnesium intake - hence utilizing sodium bicarbonate and potassium bicarbonate to neutralize acid.
- CALM: These are not really comparable products as CALM only contains magnesium carbonate, not any other minerals. Its main purpose is to increase magnesium intake. SWW™ Restore uses a more absorbable form of magnesium, magnesium glycinate, and replaces other electrolytes to support electrolyte balance and enhance alkalinity in the body.
How do I make sure it dissolves properly?
We at SWW™ love to use a portable frother and froth the minerals in 4 ounces of cold water. However, you can just as easily mix it into cold water with a spoon.
Is the magnesium in an absorbable form?
Yes, our magnesium is in the form of magnesium glycinate. This is one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium, unlikely to have a negative impact on the GI tract. Magnesium has a calming effect on the body, supports a healthy stress response, and promotes better sleep. It also promotes the production of the neurotransmitter, GABA, in the brain, which calms down nerve activity.
Do I need to add in minerals in any other forms?
Yes, but the amount depends on your lifestyle and what your needs are. If you are dealing with a lot of stress you may need more magnesium. If you just finished a really intense workout and you are depleted of salt, you may need to add an electrolyte packet to your water. It really depends on you and what your lifestyle looks like. Yet you should always eat mineral-rich, whole, nutritious foods in addition to these supplements.
Is there a minimum monthly commitment for the subscription?
Yes. SWW™ product subscriptions require a 2-month minimum commitment. You are able to cancel anytime after the initial 2 months.